Terms and conditions for using Saphe and Saphe Link app
The company Saphe A/S, which has developed the traffic alarm Saphe and the associated app, Saphe Link, disclaims any liability in connection with traffic safety and any speeding fines. Saphe cannot be held responsible if you receive a speeding fine while using Saphe Link.
Here are some possible reasons for missing alarms:
- You are the first driver to pass an event (speed camera, accident, etc.)
- You are on the phone and have no data connection
- You are in an area with poor GPS reception: Eg. forest, tall buildings, tunnel or telephone in your pocket
- Error reporting from other users
- Saphe receives data from Fartkontrol.nu, which can be very inaccurate
In order for Saphe to work well and accurately, precise reporting is needed.
- You should report an incident (speed camera/accident) when you are right next to it and not as soon as you see it
- You should also report an incident even if you have received an alarm about it
- You should not report an incident later than 2-3 seconds after you have passed it
- You should not report driving police cars – only speed cameras, dangers and hazards endangering other drivers
- You must not report non-existing incidents
You should also be aware of national traffic laws and regulations, in DK e.g. § 55a: “Drivers of vehicles must not use handheld mobile phones while driving”.
USE OF THE SERVICE
As a user, you agree that reported speed control data belong to the Service provider.
You can only use the Service for private and personal purposes. You must not use the Service commercially. For example, you cannot: offer a third party a separate service that uses the Service; resell the Service; offer to rent or lease the Service or offer the Service to the public through communication or integrate it into a separate service without the prior written consent of Saphe A/S. The above mentioned guidelines serve as an example and do not constitute a complete list of restrictions for using the Service.
You must not copy, print, save or otherwise use data from the Website or Service database. This provision does not limit the intended use of the database in relation to your private and personal use of the Service.
When using the Service or Website, you should not be engaged in “scraping”, data extraction, data harvesting, “screen scraping”, data aggregation, and indexing. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, “scraper” or other automated means to access the Site or the Service Database without the explicit prior written permission of Saphe A/S.